Sudan invites tenders for consultants for solar PV irrigation challenge

The government of Sudan has launched tender in search of consultants to assist in the implementation of an irrigation venture in the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan.
The project involves set up of 1,a hundred and seventy photo voltaic irrigation pumps within the nation. Successful consultants will present engineering and supervision services, design of photo voltaic water pumping techniques, according to the requirements of each farm.
The firms may even present help to the irrigation project implementation unit, supervision and contract administration of works related to the installation and commissioning of the solar pumps. The firms may even support the challenge implementation unit via technical and monetary supervision to make sure that all works are carried out based on the contract specs. The consultants may also participate within the construction activities and within the implementation of the project’s environmental and social administration plan.
ร้านซ่อมเครื่องวัดความดัน :Optimising effectivity of solar-powered pumping methods
Erratic rainfall
The solar pumps will be installed in North Kordofan and West Kordofan states the place erratic rainfall is usually experienced due to the arid climate and local weather change, with a unfavorable influence on agricultural yields, according to the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
The new tools shall be used to pump groundwater. In addition to food safety, the project aims to reduce farmers’ dependence on fossil fuels, which are harmful to human health and the setting. Interested companies have till September 14th, 2021 to use.
The irrigation challenge is 75% financed by a $21.7 million mortgage from the African Development Bank (AfDB). The remaining 25% might be paid in installments over three years. ส่วนประกอบpressuregauge -African establishment indicates that the installation of the photo voltaic pumps will be accomplished by December thirty first, 2025.

Scroll to Top